Turn Your Website Visitors Into Sales Leads
Only 2% of your website visitors will ever call or submit the web form. LeadzGen helps you identify the other 98%.
Identify your anonymous website visitors and receive all the information you need to turn those visitors into leads.
Gain complete visibility into the web activities of your prospects and manage a 360 degree view of the leads' life cycle.
All this information helps you to proactively contact your website visitors and convert them into potential customers.
Know who is on your Website
LeadzGen gives you real-time visibility on who is visiting your website, the duration of their visit, which pages they are visiting, what products or services they were looking for, and their complete contact details (Name, Company, Email, Phone, Geography, etc.) Imagine the sales opportunities if you could identify the anonymous prospects visiting your website everyday.
Over 20,000 Registered Users Since January.
We've created the solution that will help your business get better marketing results.
Major Industries Served By LeadzGen
More than 20,000 companies from 50+ industries use LeadzGen to generate qualified sales leads every day. LeadzGen's sole focus is to provide lead generation and management software to small and midsized businesses (SMBs). LeadzGen’s cloud-based solution covers a full range of business requirements including lead generation, prospects tracking, lead management, sales automation, conversion tracking and marketing intelligence, among many others.
Up to 300% increase in qualified B2B leads through your own website.
According to our recent survey, the companies who used LeadzGen for 6 months have realized up to 300% increase in qualified B2B leads and 47% increase in the conversion rate.
With LeadzGen, you can take your sales to the next level. Sign up now and start generating leads for your sales staff. We are already helping thousands of sales organizations and would like to help yours too.
LeadzGen vs. Google Analytics
Google Analytics is for marketing, not for sales people. It's great for optimizing marketing campaigns and understanding visitor flows. When you want to know who exactly visited your website, what they were looking for, and their complete contact details – that’s where LeadzGen comes in.
LeadzGen is a website intelligence tool that identifies the anonymous businesses visiting your website – those that don’t go on enquire; and provides you with their activity history and contact details in an easy, manageable format, so you can immediately begin to proactively convert these visitors into new customers and leads.
Meet Industry's Most Advanced Lead Generation Tool.
Uncover your anonymous website visitors.
LeadzGen reveals the companies visiting your website by using proprietary identification technology. Increase the amount of highly qualified leads in your sales pipeline without additional headcount.
Get to your next customer faster.
LeadzGen utilizes an award-winning proprietary technology that enables you to track visitors by their specific email address, username or any other unique identifier.
Supercharge your sales team.
When a whopping 98% of your B2B web visitors don't make an enquiry, you could be missing out on leads that are in the market to buy. Turn website visitors into sales leads by uncovering exactly what they looked at on your website and for how long, and increase your conversion to sale.
Designed by sales professionals for sales professionals, LeadzGen is easy to use and has the in depth information your sales team needs to turn your website into the money making machine.
Get accurate conversion data.
Measure your online marketing performance including pay-per-click, email campaigns, retargeting, mobile ads and more with LeadzGen’s built-in conversion tracking system.
One place for all your sales leads
Build stronger relationships with contacts and leads. With LeadzGen, you can nurture your contacts more proactively and qualify leads faster. You’ll become more effective right away and improve as you go.
Enable Proactive Selling!
Get the insight that you need to know when to follow-up and accelerate your sales cycle.
Start your free, no-risk, 30 day trial!
No credit card required. It's 100% free, no-obligation.
Why wait? Start now!
Free for 30 days